|How To Stimulate a Nipple|
How To Stimulate a Nipple
Nipples can be some of the most sensitive bits on the human body. Some people can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone, and yet some see nothing erotic in these seemingly practical body parts. Try these techniques on your favorite man or woman.
The workings of the nipple:
- The nipple is made up of a network of smooth muscles closely underlying the surface of the skin, which are packed nerve-endings that respond to temperature and touch.
- The nipple extends out to a ring of skin, pink to brown in color and 1-2 centimeters wide, which is called the areola.
- The muscles underneath the skin contract when exposed to temperature changes, touch and arousal.
- The nipples fill with blood and get more sensitive the more intense your arousal becomes -- but only to a point.
- As you approach orgasm the human body can tolerate much stronger stimulation.
- Sensitivity is not dependent on the size of the breast.
- Men can have just as much pleasure from getting their nipples stimulated as women do, although men sometimes stop themselves from getting aroused from nipple play, believing that it is a female only phenomenon.
How to approach the Nipple Erogenous Zone:
- Start Slow: The biggest mistake many people can make (Ok, men in particular) is to rush into biting or squeezing too hard off the bat. Most people need a warm up period.
- Each person benefits from a variety of stimulation including anything from gentle caresses to painful biting. The last thing you want to do is to rush into biting hard on a person who likes to be gently prodded.
- Stroke them: This is the time to figure out what your partner wants.
- Explore the whole breast with your hands by slowly beginning on the outer perimeter and then working your way to the nipple. When you make it to the nipple, start out gentle and watch for him or her reaction. If he/she seems like he/she'd rather be watching the "Weather Channel," increase the pressure and/or speed slightly.
- Use different parts of your hand, from your finger-tips to the palm. Even try the back of your hand for a feeling of smoothness.
- If you're stimulating her during intercourse and she's on top, you can just put your palms up to the tips of her nipples and as she moves up and down she'll get little palm caresses without much work.
- Licking and Sucking the nipple: The mouth on the nipple is arousing for many different reasons. It is warm and wet, and the tongue is not only agile but can also be used in conjunction with the breath, the lips and the teeth.
- Start out by breathing warm air onto the nipple.
- Explore it with your tongue. Appreciate the texture, size and shape of your partner's individual nipple.
- Use the tip of the tongue to make little circles around the areola. Use the flat of the tongue to give your partner more surface area.
- Introduce the teeth lightly. Build up the pressure. Note: Watch the reaction of your partner. If he/she is pulling away, it might be too much stimulation.
- Create a slight suction, building up if desired. The suction brings extra blood to the surface of the skin, making the nipple even more sensitive.
Turn Up Nipple Stimulation:
- As the sexual tension builds, so can the pressure.You can do this with your fingers, your lips, your teeth or a toy.
- Intensify the stimulation gradually.
- Give a slight twist, pull, suck, poke, clamp or bring up the temperature to the nipple.
- Cold: Add ice chips/cubes to your nipple play. Watch them instantaneously create a nipple erection.
- Heat: Let heated wax drip onto the nipples. Along with the warmth and intensity, the hardened wax offers all sorts of sensations. Always test the heat of the wax before you start, because nipples have sensitive skin!
Teasing and Titillating the Nipple:
Adjustable Pink Nipple Clamps:
These are latex-tipped metal clips that adjust to all different nipple sizes. These can be worn loosely for those who like only a little stimulation, or tightened to offer that extra squeeze.
Adorn Your Nipples
Looking at nipples and dressing them up can be erotic in its self.
Incoqnito Vibrating Nipple Clamp Necklace: The Incoqnito Nipple Vibrator Necklace features two vibrating nipple clamps hanging from an elegant silver necklace. The sterling silver vibrators dangle from your neck to capture your nipples just so. Adjustable bands secure the vibrators to your nipples. The bullet vibrators turn on with an easy twist.
Oil of Love Collection: Both flavored and warming; these five oils will entice even the most discerning palate.
Home Ingredients: There are plenty of sensual foods and drink that can make your nipple nibbling into a dessert tasting -- try honey, chocolate sauce, or champagne.
Nipple Stimulation Tips:
- Don't ignore a woman's breasts in favor of her nipples. The whole breast is responsive. Squeeze, kneed, and prod the whole breast.
- There may be different times a woman wants her breasts fondled. Some like it earlier in foreplay and others like a rougher sensation right at orgasm.
- See what works best for your partner. She may want to leave her bra on so you can pull and knead her breasts while they are still in the cup. Or, she might like the sensation of the fabric on her nipples.
- Don't forget that her breasts might be more sensitive at different times of the month. Be sure to "feel out" the amount of stimulation she might be looking for.